JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Wanting to TRADE ONLY my Smith & Wesson M&P Gen 2. This pistol with 5" barrel sports an aftermarket Apex Forward Set Sear Flat Faced trigger with about a 3.5 lb trigger pull. It's an amazingly short take-up and reset, and the best trigger on any pistol I've ever owned including the original style Apex trigger on my EDC pistol. Comes with original case, manual, mags and whatever else was in the case when I bought it. VERY low round count. I bought a Springfield Armory 9mm shortly after this one that I found more to my liking, and this one has been sitting in the safe ever since.

I'll warn you right up front that the stippling on the grip is VERY aggressive, and some people find this to be off-putting. I actually like it a lot, and it was one of the reasons I bought in the first place. I also removed the thumb safety and replaced it with a factory plug from Smith & Wesson. If you want the thumb safety back it's included in the case and it's an easy operation to re-install it.

1606530876434.png

I am wanting to TRADE this pistol for a progressive reloading press. My #1 preference would be for a Hornady Lock-n-Load - OR- or a Dillon 750 / 650 / 550 (in that model # order of preference) -OR- an RCBS ProChucker 5 or 7. Trade for the pistol + cash on my end if needed. Buyer to pay transfer fee.

Thanks for looking!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service