JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
THIS IS SOLD - PLEASE DELETE

WTS Smith and Wesson M&P9, 9mm (4.25") with a Nickle Boron coated slide. Has updated Tru Glo Tritium sights, top of the line 2 yellow (rear) 1 green (front) sites, 3 interchangable backstraps, two 17 round magazines, and comes with the factory paperwork and factory plastic hard case. Gun's manufacture date is in March of 2012, and I bought it in April new at a dealer. Round count of approximately 300, in like new condition, cleaned carefully after taking it to the range each time. Selling as my wife let me know we really have too many guns (is that possible?).

Asking $450.00 cash

If you are in Oregon, you pay the FFL transfer fee, at your favorite FFL dealer (please don't ask me to sell it across State lines without going through someone with an FFL, I won't.).

I "may" be willing to trade for a 1911 in similar excellent condition, prefer stainless (I love the silver color) but am negotiable on that. :)

I am in Vancouver, WA. Be willing to travel to Portland, but not really much farther than that.

Glenn
[email protected]

MP9mm Pic 1.jpg

MP9mm Pic 2.jpg

MP9mm Set.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR