JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looks like they're blowing out the Shield 9mm 1.0. It's a great deal.

I thought that too. I just picked up the Shield 2.0 with Satey for the wife for our wedding anniversary. I paid a little more than this and had it shipped here and even with the FFL fees I'm still coming out ahead. Haven't fired it yet but read some awesome reviews on it and my superintendent at work swears by it for his concealed carry.

If you have Cabela's price match this deal and use discount gift cards you could save another $20 and don't forget this $40 rebate for military, vets: Thank You For Your Service | Smith & Wesson
So, then it just becomes a ridiculous deal at about 180.00. At that price there's simply little to no reason to not have one, unless of course it doesn't fit ones hand... :)

I thought that too. I just picked up the Shield 2.0 with Satey for the wife for our wedding anniversary. I paid a little more than this and had it shipped here and even with the FFL fees I'm still coming out ahead. Haven't fired it yet but read some awesome reviews on it and my superintendent at work swears by it for his concealed carry.

They are good little guns. the 2.0 especially for its much better trigger than 1.0. Accurate and plenty of aftermarket if you need. If its planned on being carried I would suggest putting maybe a hogue grip or so on it, the grip texture can be a little rough on the body and on clothing material.

They are good little guns. the 2.0 especially for its much better trigger than 1.0. Accurate and plenty of aftermarket if you need. If its planned on being carried I would suggest putting maybe a hogue grip or so on it, the grip texture can be a little rough on the body and on clothing material.

Thanks E4! I'm having NW Custom Firearms throw some purple cerakote on the slide and accents along with some other pieces on the gun. I am also mulling over the idea of getting engraving done with our anniversary date to commemorate our first year of marriage. My superintendent ended up putting a light on his M & P Shield so he gave me his Alien (I think that's the brand) holster for my wife to carry her pistol with but it sounds like she wants to stash it in her purse. Only time will tell and I'm really stoked for her to run some rounds through it when we get back from vacation next week.

I really do appreciate the headsup and I'll have to post up if she ends up wanting to go aftermarket with the grip or not.

I carry a 9mm Shield 1.0 in a DeSantis Superfly holster, right front pocket. It has a tacky surface that keeps it in place. Two spare 8 round mags in my left rear pocket. It's not a target pistol so I'm okay with the original trigger but XS big dot sights are a big help for my aging eyes. Minor annoyance but I've had to twice remove the magazine release to get rid of surface rust.
pocket carry, inside face.jpg pocket carry, outside face.jpg

I carry a 9mm Shield 1.0 in a DeSantis Superfly holster, right front pocket. It has a tacky surface that keeps it in place. Two spare 8 round mags in my left rear pocket. It's not a target pistol so I'm okay with the original trigger but XS big dot sights are a big help for my aging eyes. Minor annoyance but I've had to twice remove the magazine release to get rid of surface rust.
View attachment 603439View attachment 603440

Thank you so much and I will run your additions and maintenance past my better half to get her the four one one. Your input is greatly appreciated.

This is a great deal, but would I have to jump through the I-1639 hoops to purchase one? I would rather not forego my HIPAA rights just to get a good deal on a slightly more compact carry gun than my already owned options.

This is a great deal, but would I have to jump through the I-1639 hoops to purchase one? I would rather not forego my HIPAA rights just to get a good deal on a slightly more compact carry gun than my already owned options.
I understand your position. It was certainly part of the antis plan, to discourage residents from buying more firearms by making the buying process more cumbersome and intrusive. It's working from what I can see.

I got this from a web order through another site and shipped it to NW Custom Firearms. Paying their flat rate for the background check to transfer it to me as soon as you get back. To answer you bluntly, you will have to submit the paperwork for the background check if you order online, conduct a PTP transaction or buy direct from a retailer within the state. IMO it is total BS but it is what it is. With the discounts and price matching along with the flat rate for the FFL I still feel we would come out ahead even with the new Washington Law.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top