JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I....love....this....pistol!
222000_01_lg_1.jpg
I stopped in to J&B Firearms the other day on my lunch hour just to browse around since I drive by the place frequently. I found this pistol on consignment, and almost bought it right there and then. I waffled. Came back several days later and it was still there, so I decided to pull the trigger. Took it out today, and DAMN, I love it! This is the full size, not the compact, therefore it's the exact same size as my every day carry pistol. Fits my holster perfectly.

I used both federal and CCI standard velocity ammo, and for the most part it ran great. I did have a few FTE's, but that was about the height of it. I suspect that using higher velocity ammo might abate that problem. The best part is, I can now train for pennies using this pistol! One of the best pistol purchases I've made.

I have a S&W Compact 22 (and a Walther P22).

My notes:
Ammo: Choose a brand that it likes. Not all 22 LR ammo will work well. Stick with what works. Duh...
Cleaning: Yes. It helps with keeping things functioning.

Have fun.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I have one. I have ran at least 2000 rounds of Remington Goldens through it. In those 2000 rounds maybe a half dozen FtE. Federal red box it hated and wouldn't function more than two rounds in a row. In fact that's the only type of ammo that it wouldn't run that I put into it. They're cool little shooters. I bought mine to start my daughter learning how to shoot when she was seven.

016B7658-A85B-483C-BB85-963BBCB31E59.jpeg

I....love....this....pistol!
View attachment 621516
I stopped in to J&B Firearms the other day on my lunch hour just to browse around since I drive by the place frequently. I found this pistol on consignment, and almost bought it right there and then. I waffled. Came back several days later and it was still there, so I decided to pull the trigger. Took it out today, and DAMN, I love it! This is the full size, not the compact, therefore it's the exact same size as my every day carry pistol. Fits my holster perfectly.

I used both federal and CCI standard velocity ammo, and for the most part it ran great. I did have a few FTE's, but that was about the height of it. I suspect that using higher velocity ammo might abate that problem. The best part is, I can now train for pennies using this pistol! One of the best pistol purchases I've made.

Are the mags the same as used in the compact model ?

Negative. The full size uses 12 round magazines.

Hmmm, so it's full sized and holds LESS ammo than it's 9mm big brother? And Smith doesn't even make it but instead has Walther make it for them?

Yeah, that's a deal breaker for me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads