JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling a Smith and Wesson M&P 15 Sport. AR-15.

Only about 200 rounds through it, so it is basically new.

NO cosmetic scuffs or damage. I cared for it like a baby.

A pic of it is here:
<broken link removed>

Barrel says "5.56 NATO". It also accepts .223. A 5.56 NATO barrel is tougher than a barrel that says ".223" since the 5.56 cartridge is of higher barrel pressures. Plus, some .223 barrels can't accept 5.56 NATO, but this one can! which is great!

Comes with what was in the box, which are the manual and one P-mag. Also comes with original box if you want it.

$650. Retail MSRP for this rifle is currently at $740 (straight off of smith and wesson company website)

a pic of it is in the attachments. it does not come with the magpul furniture, unless you want to pay extra for them. i am also selling that polish underfolder ak-47, see the thread for it.

ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES UNLESS you have:
1.) ACR (enhanced, coyote brown)
2.) SCAR
3.) Dragunov or PSL
4.) RFB
5.) FS2000 (od green)
6.) AK-74
(I would give you cash on top for trades accordingly)

Must pick up near Seattle region.

SALE PENDING: Some one is scheduled to pick it up tomorrow (monday) at 3pm for $660 for rifle and magpul furniture (handguard, rail covers, vertical grip, and stock). If you want the rifle, you have to offer me higher.

SALE PENDING: Some one is scheduled to pick it up tomorrow (monday) at 3pm for $660 for rifle and magpul furniture (handguard, rail covers, vertical grip, and stock). If you want the rifle, you have to offer me higher.

usually i wont dump on a thread......... However, i didnt realize this was a to the highest bidder kind of place. Also BIG R has them in stock for 620.00 NEW not "as new" :)

usually i wont dump on a thread......... However, i didnt realize this was a to the highest bidder kind of place. Also BIG R has them in stock for 620.00 NEW not "as new" :)

$620 for stock rifle. Perhaps you did not read that I am including over $150 of magpul furniture.

Mind your own business and don't be annoying. Have a nice night.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.