JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all, let me preface this by saying I am not looking to make a quick buck (although I really have nothing against those who are) but I made an impulse purchase in all the hysteria without thinking about other priorities I need to attend to.

I have a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport for sale. The rifle is unfired, new in the box. I will also include 1 brand new pmag (along with stock mag) and 80 rounds of 5.56 ammo.

I can take pictures if need be, it is this model here <broken link removed> .

I am asking $1300, again I am losing money here but I have other things that need to be bought before another firearm. Please do not call me a gouger or make comments about the price because this is less than what I paid (I can provide receipt to buyer showing this if it makes you sleep better at night).

PM with any questions or offers. I am in the Bellevue/Redmond, WA area.

You can only "gouge" on necessities that are in short supply. You would be gouging if you were charging high prices for food, water, and gas after a disaster. On items not required to survive, you might be accused as overcharging, but not gouging. If someone thinks that you're overcharging, they can just move on to the next rifle listing. No need to be apologetic.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.