1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport, 1 pmag, ammo

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by cg05, Jan 30, 2013.

1. cg05

cg05 Redmond, WA Member

Hey all, let me preface this by saying I am not looking to make a quick buck (although I really have nothing against those who are) but I made an impulse purchase in all the hysteria without thinking about other priorities I need to attend to.

I have a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport for sale. The rifle is unfired, new in the box. I will also include 1 brand new pmag (along with stock mag) and 80 rounds of 5.56 ammo.

I can take pictures if need be, it is this model here Product: Model M&P15 Sport? .

I am asking $1300, again I am losing money here but I have other things that need to be bought before another firearm. Please do not call me a gouger or make comments about the price because this is less than what I paid (I can provide receipt to buyer showing this if it makes you sleep better at night).

PM with any questions or offers. I am in the Bellevue/Redmond, WA area.
  2. Patriot1668

Patriot1668 SW Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

You can only "gouge" on necessities that are in short supply. You would be gouging if you were charging high prices for food, water, and gas after a disaster. On items not required to survive, you might be accused as overcharging, but not gouging. If someone thinks that you're overcharging, they can just move on to the next rifle listing. No need to be apologetic.
    CallMaker and (deleted member) like this.
  3. CallMaker

CallMaker NE Washington Active Member

If someone does not like your price they can move along to another listing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.