JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am looking to sell my Smith & Wesson M&P-15, .300 Blackout, factory RealTree Camo dipped. I have also upgraded the buttstock (but will include the original) and put a nice dark green rubber grip on it. This is an exceptionally accurate rifle. I have take several deer with it, one at more than 175 yards. It has never once jammed or had any issues. I upgraded the charging handle as well. It comes as shown, with a very nice Nikon long range scope and three magazines.
The factory camo dipped model is very rare and highly sought after, especially by the outdoor crowd. This is an amazing rifle for hunting and hiking as it is compact, light and can take any kind of weather with ease. It is chambered in .300 blackout which is more than powerful enough for pretty much any animal on this continent. I know that it will drop a deer like you flipped the off switch. I will include the ammo I have as well, probably somewhere around 200+ rounds or so. I have some jacketed rounds as well as some very nice hunting rounds.

Would consider trades for a 45-70 Sharps (reproduction is fine) or certain lever action rifles in 45-70.

I am asking $1400 but will entertain reasonable offers.

IMG_3155.JPG IMG_3156.JPG IMG_3157.JPG IMG_3158.JPG IMG_3159.JPG IMG_3160.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: