JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22. This was the rifle my daughter used and she has moved. This rifle is a good starter rifle for learning the AR platform because it's a mini AR with no recoil. I love shooting it, but I have 2 others.

This rifle will come with a lock, 2 magazines and 500 rounds of Remington Golden Bullets. I do not have the cardboard box that it originally came in so you will need to provide a case to transport it. This rifle has less than 400 rounds fired.

There was a consumer alert (see below), but this rifle was checked and not affected.

Buyer to meet at local FFL in the Vancouver area and is responsible for transfer cost.

**Smith & Wesson has issued a consumer safety alert on all models of M&P 15-22 rifles and pistols manufactured prior to Feb. 1, 2019. The company has, therefore, developed an inspection procedure and is asking customers to refrain from using their M&P 15-22 until the bolt has been inspected and, if necessary, replaced. **

15_22_1.jpg 15_22_2.jpg Ammo.jpg Consumer_Advisory.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.