JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$975
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Junction city
State
Oregon
Zip Code
S&W 22 lr. "K" frame 1958 6 shot revolver
6" barrel 6shot
Gun appear's have light rounds , cylinder cycle marks on cylinder are light. blueing not marked through very faint. So good indexation low round count.
Bore mirror bright
No rust.
Trigger is so fine, no movement after trigger brake. It's as nice a trigger as my custom trigger job on my 1911. !!
Gun has seen more holster time than use. Some holster wear barrel cylinder
Wood grips no dents or dings finish looks 99.75% no issues.
Adjustable sights
Pretty nice gun
Been a gun safe queen for many years

34E5E6C5-A69B-429A-8CE0-68525A5EFB60.jpeg 36CD07B9-451C-448B-9DDC-A2AA881C6258.jpeg EBA715B6-DACD-4052-9077-DBEB089A1EFB.jpeg 752D16A8-72EA-473B-AB0A-381FCAD43E80.jpeg A5DFF91F-E387-4E30-BE34-70CC71EF14D5.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
These are the pinnacle of American craftsmanship for .22 revolvers in my opinion.
Many years ago I had a new born baby to take care of, money was tight and I had to sell one…. I still miss that revolver!
GLWS…. That will make someone very happy and last for generations to come.

Should be early 50's
Well It could be earlier, info chart I checked said 58 but I'm not completely sure I was in the right model? Chart was kinda a little vague ?
If you have a better S&W chart , maybe send me the link.
I. would be grateful.
I'm also having a really hard time finding info
On
S&W SS -22 lr 6 shot revolver M. Frame 4"
Any info would be awesome

Gorgeous piece

Well It could be earlier, info chart I checked said 58 but I'm not completely sure I was in the right model? Chart was kinda a little vague ?
If you have a better S&W chart , maybe send me the link.
I. would be grateful.
I'm also having a really hard time finding info
On
S&W SS -22 lr 6 shot revolver M. Frame 4"
Any info would be awesome

according to the standard catalog of S&W 4th edition (S&W bible) it dates to 1953 +/-

m- frame .22's were known as the first ladysmith produced 1906-1921 3 different models, in a 2 1/4", 3", 3 1/2", 6" barrel length, came with blue or Nickle finishes. that's the best I can say about the m frames. I've never even seen one!

Last Edited:
Thanks I've since found it's
model # 63 ss has a pined barrel
Going to post it soon when I can nail down price. It's a 100% gun looks unfired
according to the standard catalog of S&W 4th edition (S&W bible) it dates to 1953 +/-

m- frame .22's were known as the first ladysmith produced 1906-1921 3 different models, in a 2 1/4", 3", 3 1/2", 6" barrel length, came with blue or Nickle finishes. that's the best I can say about the m frames. I've never even seen one!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.