JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,

For those that didn't get in on my deal for the stainless Sig 1911, here is one more 1911 I'm selling as I have taxes due and my gpa is gonna let me get his WWII Colt 1911.

This is a Smith and Wesson 1911 E Series. This specific one is the SW1911CT which comes with the $300+ Crimson Trace Laser Grips that have the S&W logo on them. Support our local company from Wilsonville and buy this gun!

This is stainless, has the beautiful fish scale slide serrations, and shoots well too! This is a 2012 model I believe. I'm the second owner and haven't shot it much at all. I planned on keeping this one, but my gpa showed me the classic that we have in the family and wants me to trade him out for it, so I can't pass that up.

Yes I know the screws are off the grips, I just changed the batteries today.

Looking for just $780 FTF!! That's an amazing deal!

Let me know!
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
would you be interested in trading for a Springfield XD 40 caliber subcompact, with all the extras? I also have a Blackhawk holster and I can throw some full metal jackets to sweeten the pot

Were you interested in that trade? 700 rounds of Fmj and everything i listed above. If not, I can pull together $650 if you're in a rush tonight. I'm not trying to lowball but thats what I can get together by tonight if you're interested.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.