JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got a custom S&W M&P 9mm for sale. It is the model with no external safety or magazine disconnect. This gun has the following work done to it

Slide milled, coated OD Green, and suppressor backup sights installed by Mark Housel (formerly with Suarez Int'l TSD, currently with L&M Precision Gunworks)
Apex Tactical DCAEK action kit installed by G&R Tactical
Apex Tactical RAM installed by G&R Tactical
Frame custom stippled by Black Rifle Company

The Deltapoint is the model with the 7.5 MOA triangle reticle

Comes with two 17rd magazines, medium stippled backstrap, small non stippled backstrap, factory case, lock, and manual. Also includes the rubber cover that came with the Deltapoint as well as the factory picatinny mount if for some reason you want to remove it and put it on something else.

Gun has about 750 flawless rounds through the pipe, the Deltapoint makes it incredibly fun to shoot and the Apex parts make the trigger very crisp with a break in the 5 to 5.5lb range with a much improved reset. There are some slight holster wear marks in the normal two front locations. I put this together for an IPSC gun and shot two matches with it. Only selling it because I need to raise funds for a home repair project.

All in all I have about $1450 invested into this gun. Sale price is $925 FTF. I can meet up between Portland and Salem.

I will ship to an out of state FFL but the buyer has to cover the actual shipping cost. I've shipped guns through my FFL before and in most cases this works out to be about $40

MP3.jpg

Here's a photoalbum with about 10 pictures

contact [email protected] if interested. You can PM mere here but this site is blocked at my work and emailing me will ensure that I get your message.