JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Smith & Wesson
Model M&P9C
9mm
In case - 2 magazines - 3 grips
Barrel lock
49 rounds ammunition
Gently Used
You pay transfer
Transfer at Tigard Pawn 4 More

833D7F9E-F202-47D4-976E-57AD1A7A8D50.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Sorry I ment to check back but I've been busy, I just sold my house in salmon idaho,and it closed yesterday, I'd like to do the sale but I don't want anyone else doing my paperwork,,,,,that said if you still want to sell it let me know. ITS a Idaho thing, I don't plan on surrendering any of my guns ever, I'm a 6th generation marine and I think bad things are coming up.

I'm not from here either so I just looked it up….in Oregon, a private party cannot sell a gun to another private party independently. The transaction must be done by a licensed gun dealer and a background check must be run on the buyer. That must be why people do it at places like Tigard Pawn 4 More. So, if you are still interested, let me know.

I'm not from here either so I just looked it up….in Oregon, a private party cannot sell a gun to another private party independently. The transaction must be done by a licensed gun dealer and a background check must be run on the buyer. That must be why people do it at places like Tigard Pawn 4 More. So, if you are still interested, let me know.
No I don't want any paperwork, other than what I sign for you, so thx anyway.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.