JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's exactly what they're planning and exactly what they're doing. As I have said on this board many times before, there is a simple, proven, 7-step process for the elimination of one's enemies. Behold:

1019616-72c1ccb217d43348ec54b972e6aa7a52.jpg

The American people needs to start standing up to the government as they work for us, we do not work for them, but somehow that has changed over the years.

It's nice to see a company stand up and defend itself and the 2A from a tyrannical government. The letter the CEO sent them says it all and is worth a read. They got to know it may come back to bite them in the butt, but for now they are standing up.

I watched the feed the day they had Ruger and Danial Defense on and it was nothing but a Sht show. It was just away for them to tell the gun makers how bad they were and how many folks died because of them and to make the politicians look cool to their anti-gun crowd. Sound bite Material only!

We are all ready being blamed for all the shootings, we are racist, we are the down fall of democracy and now the FBI has stated we are possible terrorist and are threatening them with dirty bombs and danger, so if we do not stand up now then get ready for the train cars to internment camps, you know, for our protection!

7 Steps to Extermination.JPG
I taken this from sobo and agree with it and feel this is what they are doing to us.
We are between 3 and 4 in my opinion as we are currently being demonized and criminalized at this moment, and like a frog in a pot of water we do not think it could happen to us until number 7 is upon us.

So in my mind its time to stop being in the back ground in hopes they will not see us but step up and stand your ground and let our voices be heard.

View attachment 1260358
I taken this from sobo and agree with it and feel this is what they are doing to us.
We are between 3 and 4 in my opinion as we are currently being demonized and criminalized at this moment, and like a frog in a pot of water we do not think it could happen to us until number 7 is upon us.

So in my mind its time to stop being in the back ground in hopes they will not see us but step up and stand your ground and let our voices be heard.
I have stated that we have already arrived at Step 4, and are hotly on the way to Step 5. Witness last summer's DOJ/FBI directive to investigate parents that disagree with CRT being rammed down the throats of their kids; the Capitol protesters now locked up for nearly a year, in solitary confinement (cruel and unusual punishment - violation of 8A), without speedy trials or even having been charged with a crime (both of which are violations of 6A); the labeling of anyone whose political leanings put them right-of-center as "right-wing extremist domestic terrorists"; the kangaroo circus of a "hearing" that's after the previous POTUS's hide without allowing any cross examination nor defense witnesses (yet another violation of 6A). I could go on... and on. Yep, we have been identified as criminals in the eyes of the government and we are well past Step 4 already. Once they indict DJT and start the sham trials of the J6 crowd, followed by YOUR trial for gun ownership, then we will be solidly in Step 5. No turning the clock back after that, except by tried and true late-18th Century methods...

Last Edited:
I have stated that we have already arrived at Step 4, and are hotly on the way to Step 5. Witness last summer's DOJ/FBI directive to investigate parents
I can see that and have to agree with you. Since I posted it I have noticed a few other things that would put us there as well.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top