JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Smith & Wesson 9mm Sigma - SW9F 17+1 Rounds - 6 magazines $300.00

Original Case & Manual

Purchased new in 1994 for $499.00 with one 17 round magazine - I bought 5 more for $40 each ($200). I am now asking $300 with 6 total magazines.

If you have a local dealer you would like to use, I would consider bringing it to "your dealer" and meeting you for an extra $50.00.

Shoots great, minimal wear

S&W's Glock Copy - "The Sigma series pistols were so similar to the competing Glock pistols that Glock sued Smith & Wesson for patent infringement. The case was settled out of court in 1997, with S&W agreeing to make alterations to the Sigma design and pay an undisclosed amount to Glock." Wikipedia 2021

20230609_071007.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For those that don't know, this is the equivalent to a Gen1 G17. The Sigma was the forerunner to the popular and excellent M&P series that we have today. Can't believe it's been 3 decades since they hit the market. S&W really did a great job with the grip on the Sigma, even way back then. I personally thought it was superior to the Glock grip. GLWS!

Original Case & Manual

Purchased new in 1994 for $499.00 with one 17 round magazine - I bought 5 more for $40 each ($200). I am now asking $300 with 6 total magazines.

If you have a local dealer you would like to use, I would consider bringing it to "your dealer" and meeting you for an extra $50.00.

S&W's Glock Copy - "The Sigma series pistols were so similar to the competing Glock pistols that Glock sued Smith & Wesson for patent infringement. The case was settled out of court in 1997, with S&W agreeing to make alterations to the Sigma design and pay an undisclosed amount to Glock." Wikipedia 2021

View attachment 1434917
Hello, is the Sigma still available with the six magazines? I am interested. [email protected]

Are you planning to ship it through an FFL? Or are you shipping it yourself to an FFL? I live in Pennsylvania.
I had not thought of shipping it outside of Oregon. However, if that is what you would want, I would take it to my local Dealer/FFL and have them handle the transfer to you. You would be responsible to pay me the $300 for the Sigma and the Dealer/FFL for all further costs.
Do you have experience with this? I do not, but will rely upon our local (long time/reputable) Dealer/FFL to handle the transfer.

Original Case & Manual

View attachment 1434917
Hello , Would you sell 1or 2 clips that fits my SW9F ??? I'm having a hard time finding them . Thanks for your help.

Hello , Would you sell 1or 2 clips that fits my SW9F ??? I'm having a hard time finding them . Thanks for your help.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.