JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 357 S&W i am looking to trade for a longer 6"+ barrel 357 stainless prefer S&W or ruger. i may also be interested in an AR15 or m1 grand 30-06 or others never hurts to ask!! I can also add some cash for the right deal. Has original case and manual and test shell

IMG00057-20120216-2025.jpg

IMG00058-20120216-2025.jpg

IMG00059-20120216-2025.jpg

IMG00060-20120216-2026.jpg

hey I have the hotts for a 3" 686+.....Would you be interested in trading for a ar15 upper/ lower?? I have a low round count (+/- 200 rds) RRA 10.5" chrome lined A2 national match rear sight and fiber optic front sight, upper with a barrel extention to make it a legal 16", and a stripped lower reciever up for trade... Just short a small parts kit and a stock assembly away from a complete rifle... I could prob kick in a little cash to even it out...

Still for sale? I have a complete Ar15, Del-Ton lower with Yankee Hill Quad rail upper. never fired, was using as a safe queen, but running out of room & looking for a nice s&w

i still have it available. i still have not heard back from 1coolbudda!!! feel free to email me at imholdeni at hotmail.com. thanks still open to trades what do you have, do you have a few more picks of the ar15 fistybum. thanks

I am not sure what the 03 is is that the m1 grand i am sorry i have had a few different requests and offers. can you send me the like to what you have or refresh my memory. sorry about that

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.