JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
A very lightly used 686-6 (not a prelock) with unfluted cylinder. Nothing altered other than some paint on the front sight. Low round count solely by virtue of .357 magnum being very hard to find and I feel the same way about .38 special as I do about ghosts: I don't believe they exist no matter how many people tell me they do, but they still scare me. This revolver got through Smith & Wesson's spotty quality control miraculously unmolested and with a beautifully smooth trigger to boot. I was in awe when I bought it because I couldn't find any flaws on it. Go figure, a gun from the factory that isn't all jacked up. The G10 VZ grips will be included for no extra charge.

Looking for the K6S Combat model with 4" barrel. Will also accept other DASA Kimbers, but I won't go any shorter than 3". Also considering K-frames.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY. My phone is used for work so I have comment notifications disabled. I WILL NOT SEE IT IF IT IS A COMMENT.

IMG_20230108_112916271.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: