JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Smith & Wesson 66-3
  • 4" Barrel
  • Wood Grip
  • Stainless
  • Ammo

Hi,

Maybe you are interested in this fantastic revolver. It is in fantastic shape. What you see is what you get. If you are into high quality revolvers, you will definetely enjoy this Smith & Wesson beauty. Do your own research. This is the predecessor to the current Smith & Wesson 686. Plenty of info about this guns.

I just got this weapon. I have not fired it myself. The previous owner kept it in a safe for at least 10 years according to him. He stated that he has never fired it. Most likely the previous owner fired it, but not much. This is congruent with the condition of the gun. The gun dates back to sometime in the 1980's to late 1990's See the pictures.

Here is the deal: $885
You get:
  1. (1) Smith and Wesson 66-3 revolver as per described above and shown in the pictures at $750
  2. (6) 50 unit boxes of Remington American Eagle 38 Special (300 rounds total) at $22 each = $132
  3. (6) Hollow point 38 Special defensive rounds at $0.75 each = $4.50

I want to sell the revolver and ammo in a single transaction for cash. Do your own research to confirm that this is a very good deal. I may consider a nice concealable 9mm or 38 pistol, specially if it has night sites. Let me know what you have. Maybe I can also do with a 1911 type pistol. I am partial to Sigs but open minded. Let me know what you have.

The transaction will have to be at my office in downtown Portland. This is a safe, nice building in prominent building, with secure access and plenty of security features. If you want to know more about me go to Portland Gold Buyers - Best Gold, Platinum and Silver Prices in the Portland Area
I am the owner.

Hopefully we can do business. You will be very happy with the gun.

Oscar Morante
971-222-3734

Hi,

I remember you very well. Are you done with the 900 rounds of 44?

I no longer have the Smith & Wesson 66-3 on sale. Right now it does not fit the description. I already put at least 1000 rounds through it, and have consumed the ammunition. Plus I am very happy with it and using it regularly. VERY accurate. It is the target version.

Let me know how else can I help you. Maybe we can do business in the future.

Sincerely,

Oscar

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top