JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
DSCN0305.JPG DSCN0306.JPG DSCN0307.JPG DSCN0308.JPG DSCN0309.JPG DSCN0310.JPG DSCN0311.JPG DSCN0312.JPG DSCN0313.JPG DSCN0314.JPG DSCN0306.JPG Up for sale is my beautiful S&W 657-3, 6 1/2" Bbl., factory Hogue rubber grips, stainless N target frame, 3 screws, square butt, .500" target hammer,.400" smooth target trigger. 1/8" serrated red ramp front sight with a micrometer click adjustable rear sight with white outline sight blade, unfluted cylinder. This revolver was made from 1986 to 2005. The dash 3 was introduced in 1994 with a changed rear sight leaf, new extractor and introduction of rubber grips. The factory records show this firearm being shipped from the factory in October 1993.

Timing and lockup are perfect, bore is nice and shiney. No nicks, scratches etc on the exterior. I am not the original owner. I've shot about 60 rounds of factory Remington ammo through this revolver with never an issue.

This revolver comes in a Smith & Wesson wood presentation case. Mahogany dovetailed exterior with satin blue interior. No scratches or gouges in the wood, however as can be seen in the photos, the left top side of the lid does not sit flush with the bottom left side of the case.

This revolver has been very well cared for. I am selling it because I am moving away from stainless firearms

Offered at $1050.00 Cash only. No trades. Will meet at A Cut Above Pawn 183 & TV Hwy Aloha, Oregon for inspection and sale. Buyer to pay all transfer fees.

PRICE REDUCTION.........Now $949.00 Upon closer inspection I notice there is a very small ding at the top of the front sight on the left side. This may not show up in the photos. The front sight is not a factory red ramp. Looks as though the previous owner painted part of the original black ramp red.

PRICE REDUCTION............... Now $949.00 Upon closer inspection there is a very tiny ding in the front ramp sight on the left hand side. May not show up in photos. also, the front sight is not a factory red ramp. It is factory original black and the previous owner has painted part of the ramp red

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.