JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a "As New in Box" "Never Fired" Smith and Wesson Model 629, 6 inch.
This is a First Year Production (1980), very early serial number (N778114) mint 629.
I have all original packaging including the Shipping carton from Springfield MA.

This is definately one of the finest revolvers I have ever owned. I am the original owner, and it has never been fired. There are absolutely no imperfections on this revolver, none. The Spiegal Grips that are pictured on this 629, are no longer available.

The original stocks have been placed in the box for the past year, to keep them from being inadvertantly dinged. Everything about this revolver is perfect. The only "Flaw" would be the natural deterioration of the blue velvet in the Presentation Box which I would rate at 85%. The exterior of the presentation case is "As New" as is the blue box and literature. I'm a bit compulsive.

I did my best on the photos. I do have a lot more photos if you need to see more, or I can try to shoot some of a particular area you would like more detail on.

Mark.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top