JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
North Plains
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is my 629-4, chambered in 44 magnum. I purchased this revolver used, so round count is unknown. It appears to have been fired very little. The timing and lockup on this revolver is perfect. This is a pre-lock revolver that has a 3" barrel, unfluted cylinder, round butt, VZ grips, and I believe I have the factory Hogue rubber grip in a drawer somewhere.

Unfortunately I do not have the original box, paperwork, or tools that come with it from the factory. I do have a set of factory wood S&W N-frame, round butt combat grips that the buyer can purchase for an additional price. I will not sell the grips before the revolver sells.

Not looking for trades and will not ship. I'm willing to meet the buyer in the Hillsboro, Beaverton, and Tigard area to do the transfer. If you have any questions or would like to purchase, please send me a private message.
20210324_193538.jpg
20210324_193306.jpg
20210401_143141.jpg
20210324_193449.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service