JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
IMG_20150418_182739758_HDR.jpg
PM sent.

And out of extreme curiosity...what are you building?
I am slowly getting my '66 GTO back together currently...

Its a first gen 1976 ford bronco.

First gens are bad bubblegum!! image.jpg Here's my second gen, just cause. Great price on that 625. I've seen them well over $1000 used. Good luck with sale and with bronco parts. They're more addicting than guns...

2013-03-13 23.14.07.jpg I love the un cut fenders! Never realized how many of us gun nuts have broncos! this is a picture of my 1967 bronco that I restored. I sold it to my brother two years ago. I'm going to set up my 1976 just like it if I can find a deal on a half cab top. let me know if you have any parts for sale.

View attachment 238222 I love the un cut fenders! Never realized how many of us gun nuts have broncos! this is a picture of my 1967 bronco that I restored. I sold it to my brother two years ago. I'm going to set up my 1976 just like it if I can find a deal on a half cab top. let me know if you have any parts for sale.
Sorry I don't have any parts, I got his a year ago, I bought it from a family member that bought it band new. I am going to do a soft restore and keep it for trips to the woods and hunting.
There is parts out there but they are not cheap have fun.
Also I like the way you did the one in the picture.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.