JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1375
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Camas
State
Washington
Zip Code
LNIB never fired but has a slight drag ring around the cylinder.
.45 acp.
Train with it like Jerry Miculek.
This thing will last two to three lifetimes.
$1375.00
Consider higher end AR.

Thanks
IMG_3336.jpg 407667-25ad1c2721f02ac7b634bed1b3ebefc4.jpg 407669-6c1bc2be200de5525038500992bd0e71.jpg IMG_3337.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I had one, it shot exceptionally well, surprisingly accurate. Ever since I got talked out of it I've been sorry. This is a perfect house gun, a man stopper and as a pre-lock it'll only go up in value. Keep it loaded for years as a just-in-case weapon on your nightstand, watch it appreciate, dust it off when you need the $ and still sell it as an unfired collector. Mine shot exactly to the point of aim at 15 yards. A fine investment in a number of ways. The individual I sold mine to keeps it tucked between the cushion and the arm rest in his favorite overstuffed chair (he spends most of his evenings there). He'll never give it up.
GLWS

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top