JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Everett
State
Washington
Zip Code
Nice S&W 617-6 4". This a clean example that has a few hundred rounds down the pipe. Picked it up from a kid at work who needed his car running more than he needed the revolver. The original owner took it camping once and fired three box's and I fired two box's. I took it plinking once and put it away. These are fun guns and no magazine to mess with! If you have a 686 or other K/L frame, these are the perfect trainers.

Comes with the case and all the original paperwork, lock, fired case, etc.

$850

AA759952-F27E-4FA7-86FA-C1F8C8C232EE.jpeg CBAE5F24-AF2B-4CC6-BA4A-68DB55E03AE5.jpeg B21BB67B-EBB7-4F2B-B846-1FFB0589193D.jpeg 0435D6E8-F906-449F-A0E8-14FEB9F46D09.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Bitter sweet to sell it, but I enjoy my Mdl 41 and multitudes of Ruger MkIIs more. If they don't get shot they need a new home.

Wow, I'm so glad you are too far away! I love mine. It's my go to when shooting speed steel. My wife was thinking about getting one...I'll have to make sure she doesn't see this!

Shipping wont be too bad!

Oh, I know Hahahaa! It's all the "other stuff"!

It's the Weigand mount for the Leupold Deltapoint or RMR, and the trigger job, and another Speed Bees, and the etc. stuff that comes later.

The biggest problem is; she has shot mine quite a bit, and comments that she'd like one EXACTLY like it.

Well small steps! Great starting point is the pistol. Cant do much of the other without it. Just think, you have gifts fir her covered for the next year with upgrades to the gun. 😀

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.