JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Winlock
State
Washington
Zip Code
Smith & Wesson 617 10-Shot .22lr Revolver (Stainless Steel) - I find this to be one impressive looking revolver and ended up impulse buying this new a couple of years ago. I bought a set of smooth black VZ grips for it, still have the originals. I also have a Hi-Viz red front sight but it was never installed. And I have never actually shot it, I love how it looks however I have smaller hands and I am just not comfortable gripping it, keep that in mind if your interested. Time to let it go to someone that will give it the attention it needs. Also has the original case, owners manual, and lock out key. I am asking $700.00 or best offer. (If my price is out of line please let me know I am basing my price off of other online pricing I could find) I am located in Winlock, WA, and if you are a serious buyer I can meet along I-5 between Vancouver and Olympia.
20220528_121439.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top