JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Here is a hand polished S&W .500 4". It's a safe queen, and needs a new home. Original box, papers, and extra insert for chucking lead-also polished but never used.

It had it's internals upgraded in the repair shop, when it was brand-new, before it was ever fired. It has since been fired and handles like a dream.

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

Looks like whoever polished it didn't remove the sights before they did and it looks like they used a dremel or something. The sights will need to be reblued but that is an easy fix. PM sent.

Looks like whoever polished it didn't remove the sights before they did and it looks like they used a dremel or something. The sights will need to be reblued but that is an easy fix. PM sent.

That is actually muzzle flash burn from the cheese grater brake , Mine does the same thing ... I have a custom threaded break being built for mine ...
Nice , Powerful Handgun ... I love Mine ...

No demel. I actually did it by hand Movie after Movie after Movie full days worth of time. ALL by hand. Major hand cramps. I left the top its natural matte finish. I did take the rear sight off when I seen it had taken some blue off. I never hand any intention to sell it. It was an oversight on my part, I'll admit to that.

Very good attention to detail-Playboy!

SDR is very correct with the flash burn, and I deleted my earlier post stating I sadly posted dirty pics. It will be cleaned up purity when transferred.

Last Edited:
All PM's replied. I sincerely appreciate the offers! Amazing offers too! Thank you, and as much as I regret or will regret passing on them. I just had something I need pop-up on the radar screen, today.

Thank you -- Snoopidydoo!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.