JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

3913LS_RightBrightInCase.jpg 3913LS_LSLabel.jpg 3913LS_Left.jpg 3913LS_Right.jpg 3913LS_LSStamps.jpg 3913LS_Ramp.jpg 3913LS_RightInCase.jpg

Last Edited:
:D as a big fan of the Walking Dead, one of you guys should buy this as the hot blonde Andrea carried one in the show. Buy it and give it to the wife, she be soooo happy.:D

Fun fact, S&W had an identical model except it was the "NL" version which may have stood for "New Look" or Non-Lady for those that found having a "Lady Smith" a challenge to their masculinity. :rolleyes: These are excellent sidearms, regardless of what is engraved on the slide! GLWTS!

I have the same model but without the 'Lady Smith' inscription.
I love these 3rd generations Smiths. Mine is accurate and 100% reliable.
IMO the 3913 is the finest single stack, easily concealed 9mm, in existence.:D
Good luck with the sale.:rolleyes:
Picture of 2 the different 3913s Smith made.
Different frames and slides but both are model number 3913?
SW-3913-Compared-to-3913LS1.jpg

When Smith announced it I pre ordered and what I got was the profile frame, but with the Ambi slide and the black grips. I was upset at first but the waiting list was long so I carried it for 4 years. Never failed.

I had one before S&W started marking them "Lady Smith." Even though it was a great shooter, I sold it. I had to. You know. Because, I felt that it challenged my _________. LOL.

Anyway, good luck with your sale.

Aloha, Mark

How is it possible that this is still available?

Is it? Because I was thinking the same thing. I've always wanted one and if I hadn't already bought two guns this week and committed to third I'd be all over it. That said, allow me to light a fire under some azzes, if you want this pistol buy now because if it is still available next payday (less then 2 weeks) you'll miss your chance.

It this pistol still for sale?

Since I first posted this ad, I have found the Hogue Cocobolo wood grips I have for this pistol. I have added pictures with them installed on the gun, they at the bottom of this thread. I've adjusted the price to include the wood grips, see the line below regarding pricing.

I've had this since 2005, it has barely been used. Choosing to sell this in favor of something else. Double and single action pistol with bobbed hammer, decocker and safety. Nice, smooth trigger, it may have been polished before I bought it. Two 8-round factory magazines, one with a finger extension.

Asking $625 with the wood grips, $550 with just the factory grip. Buyer pays FFL fees, no trades.

I live in Milwaukie, work on Swan Island (near Attero Arms, $25 total fees). Stan 503/764-8308

View attachment 431276
View attachment 431277 View attachment 431278 View attachment 431279 View attachment 431280 View attachment 431282 View attachment 431283

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top