JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Try to find one of these!!!! I bought this incredibly light snubby and carried it for some time and never fired it. I noticed some flaking of the clearcoat on the frame and sent it back to S&W last month and they completely refinished the gun in the new style finish that has no issues. I have the smith letter i will include. Per the performance center, when they refinish a new style gun it is re-assembled with all new parts including barrel and screws. It was unfired and nice before,, now it is unfired and flawless. Comes with box, all paperwork, keys, etc as seen in the picture. Loaded, in a pocket holster, this gun weighs 14 ounces, 1 ounce more than a loaded and holstered ruger lcp .380,,,and has .357 magnum firepower. The guy at the S&W performance center says the wont start making revolvers again for 6 to 8 months and every website on the planet shows out of stock. new msrp is $1134,,, i will sell this one for $900 cash,,local wash pickup,,, must have cpl and valid wash st id. Would consider a S&W model 296 only as a trade. email bmaclean at reagan.com for photos

Last Edited:
This is a nice gun but i think you are misunderstanding MSRP vs What it's posted at on gun broker. MSRP for this weapon is $745 NIB. MSRP stands for Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price. Not to be confused with overly inflated asking price. It would be more correct to state you have seen them posted else where for $1,134. As it is currently phrased your add suggests Smith and Wesson values this gun at $1,134 witch they in fact do not.

Here Ya go ... :s0155:

340sc_zps0d654894.jpg

$745 (in stock at that price WHERE?) plus $40 shipping, plus $45 transfer and here i would have to pay $72 state sales tax,,,do the math, $902......hmmmm,,,pretty much what I'm asking and 1) I got one,,, and 2) I might be a bit negotiable,,,,hmmmm again

$745 (in stock at that price WHERE?) plus $40 shipping, plus $45 transfer and here i would have to pay $72 state sales tax,,,do the math, $902......hmmmm,,,pretty much what I'm asking and 1) I got one,,, and 2) I might be a bit negotiable,,,,hmmmm again
S&W 340 SC SCANDIUM 357MAG for sale (913161743)
<broken link removed>

There's 2 1 for 650 and one for 750 on a quick search, I'm hard pressed to find any at the price point you suggested. There seems to be a misconception that guns go up in value when used. This is not true they do in fact lose value unless they are as new limited addition and of exceptional quality.

You may want to do some research on firearm grading and pricing. It does not take long to learn and allows you to speak intelligently on the subject.

Just to be clear you have the right to ask what ever price you like. Just don't mislead people by posting a false MSRP.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.