JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gun gone...thank you for everyone's offers and feedback.
Good luck with your sales / trades...

Looking to thin the herd..part duex. $850obo
Smith & Wesson 329PD for sale or trade...bought this as my backup gun for hunting, but after about 50 rounds (half magnum / half special)...I gave up and it has sat in the safe. Recently bough a Ruger Alaskan...so no longer need this.
I would rate the gun about 95%, comes with both factory grips...if I can find the box you can have that also.
Open to trades for just about that catches my eye...so let me know what you have. Willing to throw in cash for the right deal
Thanks for looking
329PD 1.jpg 329PD 2.jpg

Last Edited:
Looking to thin the herd..part duex. $850obo
Smith & Wesson 329PD for sale or trade...bought this as my backup gun for hunting, but after about 50 rounds (half magnum / half special)...I gave up and it has sat in the safe. Recently bough a Ruger Alaskan...so no longer need this.
I would rate the gun about 95%, comes with both factory grips...if I can find the box you can have that also.
Open to trades for just about that catches my eye...so let me know what you have. Willing to throw in cash for the right deal
Thanks for looking
View attachment 400040 View attachment 400041
Back for sale again...last deal fell through.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.