Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Smith & Wesson 329PD

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by jordanvraptor, Sep 4, 2009.

1. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

.44 Magnum/.44 Special Scandium N Frame revolver. I have installed Wolff reduced power mainsprings and trigger return springs and new firing pin. Smooth trigger pull. Comes with original box and manual, Don Hume JT slide holster, 2 HKS speedloaders, 6 rounds of Magsafe .44 Special, 6 rounds of Magsafe .44 Magnum, 1 and 1/2 boxes of .44 Special ammo, and about a half box of .44 Magnum ammunition. I have some boxes of casings if you reload as well. $800 FTF or will consider trade offers.

Shot maybe 500 rounds through it with about 75 percent being .44 special. Interested in WW2 colectibles, military pistols, etc. A nice bolt action .308 or .223 in tactical or hunting setup setup might peak my interest.

Traded

2. johnsjus

johnsjus oregon Member

You happen to know an aprox. round count??

That is one nice looking 44

3. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

Traded

4. RAWII

RAWII Salem, Or. Member

PM sent

5. Bill

Bill Carlton Member

Interested in a 454 casull in as new condition , speed loaders,scope rings,a box of 45 colt a few rounds of 454.

6. Lars

Lars Clackamas Active Member

I'm getting the feeling that you needs a couple of days of electrical work by an unemployed electrician in trade for your pistol.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.