JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is it wrong to like this knife?:

sw-sw995-fixed-375-in-blade-nylon-handle.jpg

Nope, I like it too. It's likely made in China and of dubious quality, but it's cheap enough to buy as a toy.

There's a few Schrades that use that same stonewash finish. The most expensive is around forty bucks and they look really good.
I wouldn't expect too much from the steel, but it should function. I haven't bought one, but may one of these days.

Nope, I like it too. It's likely made in China and of dubious quality, but it's cheap enough to buy as a toy.

There's a few Schrades that use that same stonewash finish. The most expensive is around forty bucks and they look really good.
I wouldn't expect too much from the steel, but it should function. I haven't bought one, but may one of these days.

Thanx for sharing your opinion!

It has a few features that I like for a fighting knife w/o going to a 6" blade... it's concealable, it has that finger groove to prevent slippage and improve grip, as well as the finger ring at the tag end. That way when I commit my next unspeakable act, I don't leave DNA all over from slipping my hand down the blade and cutting me fingers. Also, it's not a tanto. I'd like to see it with the upper edge sharpened.

At $37.14 including shipping it's very affordable.

Con: Smith and Wesson is now owned my an anti-gun conglomerate. Yes, or no? IDK

I didn't know that last part.
Have you looked at the KaBar TDI knives? If I wanted something like that, it would be a knife to consider and they aren't much more than the S&W.

Have you looked at the KaBar TDI knives? If I wanted something like that, it would be a knife to consider and they aren't much more than the S&W.

Huh... I have them up on my screen now. Do you know what the theory behind the shape of most of those TDI knives, ie; the hump?

I'd have to double check... it's something that I've read several times in the past decade. If true, it would seem their ownership is fairly benign, but I'm a skeptic.

Okay, it's owned by American Outdoor Brands Inc., so I must be remembering wrong. I had read about firearms makers being bought out by these anti-groups but I'm not seeing it now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top