JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a new in the box, unfired pistol, never fired since the factory, never dis-assembled or even loaded with bullets. I'm the original owner, bought it - never got around to shooting it. Has serrations on the front of the grip frame, and it's the scandium alloy frame. It's all black with checkered wood grips, beavertail, and skeleton hammer. Model on the frame is : SW1911PD It is a full size government model. 3 dot sights. Comes with 2 shiny black s&w factory magazines. In original box with papers etc.

Actual photos:

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

$1000

Free delivery to your FFL dealer between Portland and Salem.

Trade: new p226 elite, m11a1, p228.. a pair of m&p 9's
Or a Colt AR - would like a 9mm colt carbine.
Any trade offer is welcome, but don't feel bad if they're rejected. I'm only interested in a narrow range of firearms in trade.

sorry - I didn't notice your post to the thread - if you were interested you could have PM'd me. I could have met you at an FFL dealer and had it transferred to you. There's nothing wrong with out of state sales if done right. Anyhow it sold.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.