JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SandWShield.jpg

M&P SHIELD - Smith & Wesson

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously this is one of the nicest single stack compact 9mm's that i've ever fired. I have not been this excited about a gun purchase in a long time, the Shield was money well spent. Looking forward to shooting it more, possibly on Monday.

My mini range report:

Picked up my M&P Shield today and headed straight to the range. Coolest thing is this gun was just announced at the NRA show yesterday.

It's of comparable size to the LC9/PF9 but feels much better in my hands than either and has a very good M&P-ish trigger. Only put 96 rounds through it but no issues and very accurate shooter for me.

Also picked up a "new" M&P 45 compact on Wednesday, it has a Apex Duty kit in it and was broken from the factory 3 years ago. I fixed it and got it for a really good deal. This thing drives tacks and shoots point of aim for me, i'm thinking this will eventually become my carry gun.

M&P Shield

IMG_9994.jpg
IMG_9995.jpg

My growing M&P collection:cool:

IMG_9999.jpg
IMG_9998.jpg

Got it at Brightwater Ventures in Vancouver. Talked to Nick yesterday about them and he was lucky enough to find me one.

And I was in there today and hadn't read this thread yet!!

OH, WAIT!! I was in there about 12:30 so I couldn't have read it first. Had to kind of hurry as I had an appt to take my car in at 1:00

And I was in there today and hadn't read this thread yet!!

OH, WAIT!! I was in there about 12:30 so I couldn't have read it first. Had to kind of hurry as I had an appt to take my car in at 1:00

Missed you by 30 minutes. It was sitting behind the counter in a box when you were there, I got there just after 1 and showed it off to some other customers.

Picked one up at Mary's in Tacoma (great people to deal with). My son and I took it shooting and it ran as good as I expected. Now if I could just find a nice leather holster for it.
Had to take it to the closest shooting range and blow off some rounds.
d1cb5053.jpg

Picked one up at Mary's in Tacoma (great people to deal with). My son and I took it shooting and it ran as good as I expected. Now if I could just find a nice leather holster for it.
Had to take it to the closest shooting range and blow off some rounds.
d1cb5053.jpg

Sweet.

I know a guy who has a S&W Shield and who builds leather holsters......

<<<<<<<<:winkkiss:

Held one today at Cabelas, it's bigger than I thought it would be. Never owned a M&P of any kind so I don't know squat about them, it felt pretty good. Bought a real gun while I was there though. fuvv5c.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top