JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$999
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
absolutely mint condition classic combat magnum.

beautiful blued finish. only fired 4 cylinders thru it/24 rounds.

purchased brand new 1 month ago and had some unexpected financial things arise recently.

purchased at covid rates... paid $1k which is slightly above msrp. just had to have it in that moment and very sad to let er go. will be looking to ad the same exact wheel gun to my collection once I get my financial issues resolved.

hoping to send her to a loving home who is willing to pay close to what I paid originally since the few rounds I've put thru haven't decreased the value whatsoever. despite the Hilary hole and sleeved barrel, this is a piece of history as well as a great shooter and could be completely relied upon 100% to thwart any potential threat whether you keep it in your nightstand, car, backpack, etc.

you cannot tell that this gun has been previously owned. it will be yours more than it was mine after you've had it for a month or put a full box of 357 thru it, whichever comes first.

will send pics to serious inquires.

thank you for your time

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service