JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Blackcobra, don't be a jerk off. I can send a pic from my phone if you would like one. but the add obviously inst worthless because you have seen it.
There are way to many buttholes on here, just ask politely and you will receive.

Blackcobra, don't be a jerk off. I can send a pic from my phone if you would like one. but the add obviously inst worthless because you have seen it.
There are way to many buttholes on here, just ask politely and you will receive.

You know what - you have completely interpreted the message incorrectly. That smilie is used when there is a nice firearm that deserves to be seen by the community. In no way is it an insult, and it is used on forums all over the internet. I was merely saying to post a picture of your awesome gun.

I would also be careful who you call jerkoff - you haven't met me in person, but you might someday.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.