JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Smith/Corona 03A3, mauser/springfield (i have been told both) action 30.06. serial # is 36740##, puts it of a date of april/ may of 1943.markings are on the end of the barrel, by the muzzle, are a "SC" then below that is "CC's" turned verticaly and below that is"4 43". then turning the gun over at that same spot, is a "P". it has a Redfield bases and rings. it has some light fading on the barrel and the stock could use a good cleaning. scope and rings ARE included in the sale. 275

thanks for lookin.

I am not trying to imply that you don't know your rifles, but I have been looking up the savage 110, and have yet to find one that has the accutriger. I just wanted to verify that it does in fact have an accutriger. I'd be interested if it does.

Just to interject. if you go to Savages web site I think you will find every current offering of the model 110 has the Acutrigger.

<broken link removed>

Btt is there something wrong with this rifle i should know about?

Not really. But sporterized military rifles don't often bring much money to the seller. While this rifle may be as capable as any other 30-06, it just isn't as valuable in this condition. You don't mention what scope it has, but it should be worth the money you're asking for it now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.