JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Something has come up, so this has to go quickly. It's been drilled and tapped otherwise it could easily go back to military configuration.

I recently bought this, disassembled and cleaned it, but haven't had a chance to fire it yet. I haven't looked that closely to see if it's numbers matching. It has a correct S.C. barrel dated 6-43 and it's in very good condition. It cleaned well and it's looking pretty nice. A bit more work and it could be excellent.

The Parkerizing is great with only a few marks. It's so nice that it could either be barely used or re-parked.

It has a Buehler low profile safety to accommodate a scope. The scope, mounts and rings are included. I can't find a name on the scope, but it's period correct. It's a bit rusty and shows evidence of use, but it seems like pretty good glass. I haven't cleaned up the scope because I hadn't planned on using it.

I'm pretty sure the front sight blade is a replacement.

The stock is nicely done. All I did was clean it and oil it. However, the buttplate was under a slip on recoil pad for too many years and was very corroded. I cleaned it up, but it's ugly.

To sweeten the deal, I'll throw in a couple of spare parts "survival kits" from e-Sarco.

SOLD