JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$465
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
38 Special
City
Seattle
State
Washington
I have a 38 cal S&W Target Masterpiece.This is the predecessor to the model 14. It has the Fish hook or Speed Hammer as they were called. 6 in barrel,. Target sights. These are sweet and accurate shooters. $465.00 you pay the transfer. Priced to sell. Text me if you want it.206 484 0753

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
WP_20190419_003.jpg WP_20190419_002.jpg

Last Edited:
I will only transfer though a FFL not comfortable with other options. The way things are in this state a small mistake can be big trouble for both parties . I like Sound Loan in Everett. Protects everyone involved. Thanks

I'm sorry to hear that. As a type of FFL, C&R transactions are clearly legal under the RCWs. As I said via text and PMs, I would be happy to provide you a copy of my FFL as I need to log your information in my bound book.

I encourage you took do some research and you'll find my statements accurate. Otherwise, good luck with the sale.

I have a 38 cal S&W Target Masterpiece.This is the predecessor to the model 14. It has the Fish hook or Speed Hammer as they were called. 6 in barrel,. Target sights. These are sweet and accurate shooters. $465.00 you pay the transfer. Priced to sell. Text me if you want it.206 484 0753
Any idea how much the transfer fees are?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.