JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting. I love the design, and have held all the KSG models (including the 25). I tried the decked out shotgun setup when I was younger. Side Saddle Mossberg 590 with front grip, rear grip, extra shells, rail, etc. I put a dowel in to bring the tube capacity into the legal realm and took it hunting for jack rabbits a few times with buddies. Thats when I realized that all the extra stuff was weighing me down. I couldn't get my sights lined up as fast, lift the gun as fast, cycle as fast, or track a moving animal as well as a plain jane pump. Plus, the front grip gives you extra torque on your action bars, making it easy to break if you put perpindicular force on it. Had a buddy break mine. Back to simple, light pump for me.

Last Edited:
Thats when I realized that all the extra stuff was weighing me down. I couldn't get my sights lined up as fast, lift the gun as fast, cycle as fast, or track a moving animal as well as a plain jane pump.
Thats how it appeared something like this would be with me as well - kind of bulky and hard to handle. I have experienced this with a few SBRs I have had the opportunity to handle and shoot. Some were so laden down with stuff it really negated the whole concept of what an SBR is supposed to be. I couldn't even comfortably shoulder a couple of them as bulky as they were.

This was my jack rabbit 'gitter at one time but it got partially parted out and turned back into a full size shotgun!

100_1157.jpg

Last Edited:
Preorder. $999 using code SRJ.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads