JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1629222693740.png

Hopefully S&W did a better design/implementation job than KT
Looks like it thus far. The external mag tube switch is a giant step in the right direction. It was designed to cycle mini shells from the get go. About the only negative is it's price is about 300 more than the KSG.

I might get one if the street price comes down.

I always wanted a KSG, however, I would never own a Keltec.
I've been looking to add a pump to my collection. Something that would make a good host for my soon to be Salvo. I was looking hard at the KS7. This just looks like what a Keltec could be if they actually took some time and care in their production.

Looks a little "complicated"
Got that right. I've shot a handful of KSGs, and the UTS one. They are interesting to say the least. They are difficult to load and overall more complicated when compared to traditional shotguns.

Where are you going to find one (suppressor) and what model? I'm on the waiting list for the salvo 12k and it's been radio silent for a couple months
It's pretty crazy how the Salvos dried up all of a sudden. I bought my 8" model for $600 on Silencershop before things went nuts. Now they are all back to $1000 plus if you can find one.

Looks like it thus far. The external mag tube switch is a giant step in the right direction. It was designed to cycle mini shells from the get go. About the only negative is it's price is about 300 more than the KSG.
Yeah - I saw the diagram that seemed to include mini shells, but the text I read only mentioned 2.75" & 3", so I thought it was safer to not assume it would work with mini-shells. I will wait for someone to test it with mini-shells, and it those work flawlessly, then I may get one, if it is ~$1K or less.

Yeah - I saw the diagram that seemed to include mini shells, but the text I read only mentioned 2.75" & 3", so I thought it was safer to not assume it would work with mini-shells. I will wait for someone to test it with mini-shells, and it those work flawlessly, then I may get one, if it is ~$1K or less.
Reviews say that it will handle mini-shells but the S&W website doesn't seem to mention them. I probably does.

Is there a speed loader that works with these?

EDIT: There is an illustration of a mini-shell on the S&W site, right above the words "Run different shells. Mix and match" so I'd say this is a thing. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top