Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Smith and Wesson Sigma 9F (older Sigma) PRICE REDUCED - $225 *SOLD*

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by accessbob, May 21, 2012.

1. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

******* SOLD **********

This Sigma I purchased for my wife as a stop gap measure as she had a KelTec PF9 but couldn't shoot it as it hurt her hand. So we bought this and she likes it enough but it was a bit big to carry for her. So, we have replaced it with an M&P Shield 9mm. We can't afford to keep this one so we are going to sell it. It is an older Sigma and is not like the VE versions. As you can see in the pics, there is a little pink remaining on the slide and I'll be working at removing it (when you look at it in person you can hardly see it at all). My wife had me put the pink nail polish on it, as she wanted some pink on her pistol.

This comes with the Box, the original manual, two mags (10 round and 17 round), and lock.

NO TRADES PLEASE as I need the cash to replenish what I used getting my wife's Shield.

PM me for any questions or if you want to see/buy it. If you wish, we can meet at the Johnson Creek Gun Club and you can test fire it before buying (you provide the 9mm factory ammo - no +P).

9F01.jpg

9F02.jpg

9F03.jpg

9F04.jpg

9F05.jpg

9F06.jpg

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  2. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

Reduced Price from $250 to $225. We had our washing machine go out on us yesterday so I need cash ASAP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.