JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Asking $250, negotiable. I listed this several years ago and it never sold so I'm bumping it back up the top and hoping someone needs one!

Barely used S&W Bodyguard .380 with red laser. This was meant to be my concealed carry weapon but right after I bought it I started working at a place where I couldn't legally carry so it's been in my safe for what seems like forever. I've probably put less than 100 rounds through it (closer to 50, in all reality). Includes soft IWB holster and everything in the original box, including the box. I bought it from a dealer at an Oregon gun show in June, 2012.

IMG_20170325_172408.jpg
Attach0-1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Have one, perfect BUG, and handy quick "throw in the pocket" to run errands etc with.

Probably a 1000 of FMJ's thru ours by now at the range, no problem. Great to practice trigger control, form & hold with due to its size.

GLWS!

Asking $250, negotiable. I listed this several years ago and it never sold so I'm bumping it back up the top and hoping someone needs one!

Barely used S&W Bodyguard .380 with red laser. This was meant to be my concealed carry weapon but right after I bought it I started working at a place where I couldn't legally carry so it's been in my safe for what seems like forever. I've probably put less than 100 rounds through it (closer to 50, in all reality). Includes soft IWB holster and everything in the original box, including the box. I bought it from a dealer at an Oregon gun show in June, 2012.

View attachment 352621
View attachment 352628
Still available? I work in Pioneer square and need something small for my pocket as It gets closer to a cold winter. 225 cash on site is okay? Does it come with a extra mag? Would be Great.

Still available? I work in Pioneer square and need something small for my pocket as It gets closer to a cold winter. 225 cash on site is okay? Does it come with a extra mag? Would be Great.

If "on site" you mean an FFL, you're golden. If you mean in person with private sale, that is illegal in Oregon. Just a heads up. Good luck with your deal. :)

I make aprons as a hobby, used to sell them too. Grad school kind of got in the way of being very productive on that front, but I've had the name here forever so I just kept it :)
One member here has the hookup to some seriously cool home made placemats, which I am looking forward to receiving this fall, so I appreciate people with sewing skills.

View attachment 352621
View attachment 352628
Amy,
I am very interested in your Body Guard 380. does it come with the extra clip?
Please give me a call @ 425-444-4536 My name is Glenn
Thank you

Amy,
I am very interested in your Body Guard 380. does it come with the extra clip?
Please give me a call @ 425-444-4536 My name is Glenn
Thank you
Hi, thanks for your interest! It does not have an extra clip, just what is shown in the photo. I thought I had the box but realized I can't find it after my latest move. PM sent.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.