JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Used in "LIKE NEW" condition, S&W Model 442. This fine pistol has VERY few rounds through it (thinking less than 20). It has been to a gunsmith to have the internal parts polished and springs replaced, upgrading this to "custom" or "match" grade with a really nice trigger pull. Comes with the case, manual, factory-fired shell casing, lock, etc. Pistol alone with factory grips $350

Also, for this pistol, I have:

Galco brown leather holster for this pistol. $10 with gun purchase
AE Nelson black leather shoulder holster with 2 speed-loader pouches and one speed loader (this is the MOST comfortable shoulder rig that I have EVER worn! It is adjustable and fits most people S-XL.) $50 with gun purchase

Crimson Trace LADY (pink) laser grips model # LG-105 for S&W J-Frame Round Butt (fits about 20 different models listed). Like new condition, works very well, includes box, manual, hardware and good batteries. $150

Buy the pistol and laser grips with the Galco holster (everything but the shoulder holster) for $475 firm

BUY IT ALL FOR $500 firm

I will be traveling from Redmond (where I live) to Springfield (Cabela's) sometime in the next few days. I could, possibly, detour through Salem if necessary. Not really anything I am looking for in trades, but I can consider trades that increase my value (mostly handguns, possibly rifles, most likely not for shotguns or accessories.

541-306-1399 (text is best)

Click on thumbnail for larger version. I also have more close-up pics of all parts uploaded to my photobucket account.

th_P1060230.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.