JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Renton
State
Washington
Zip Code
S&W Model 19-4 w/original grips.

The finish on the gun show says, "I'm used!" but the trigger is smooth and light and the original grips are in great condtion.

I am clearing out my collection, selling most of my guns so I can buy:
1. A couple of really nice rifles (already acquired, except the Zastava AK)
2. Ammo
3. Training

Help me achieve these goals by buying my guns :D Ask me about the other ones I have listed.

The only trade I will consider is an MPX. Not interested in the 16" barreled version or the coyote brown copperhead. I have cash and other firearms I'd be willing to trade.

PXL_20220320_055214776.jpg PXL_20220320_055225391.jpg PXL_20220324_023749793.jpg PXL_20220324_023743967.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Cool I'm in the market for a cool.357 magnum
Well, in my opinion, you can't get much "cooler" than a vintage S&W model 19 like this one.
Forged & case-hardened hammers and triggers, no MIM parts, pinned barrels, recessed cylinders, hammer mounted firing pins, no internal lock, and just a higher grade of quality overall than anything you'll find being produced today.
I just picked up my first S&W 19: it's a 19-3 with a 6" barrel. It's my second vintage S&W, and the other one is a k22 from 1955. They're both absolutely fantastic revolvers.
Anyway, apologies for rambling. I'd be all over this if I hadn't expended my firearm budget on the 19-3.
Good luck with your sale @mrbigglsworth !

Well, in my opinion, you can't get much "cooler" than a vintage S&W model 19 like this one.
Forged & case-hardened hammers and triggers, no MIM parts, pinned barrels, recessed cylinders, hammer mounted firing pins, no internal lock, and just a higher grade of quality overall than anything you'll find being produced today.
I just picked up my first S&W 19: it's a 19-3 with a 6" barrel. It's my second vintage S&W, and the other one is a k22 from 1955. They're both absolutely fantastic revolvers.
Anyway, apologies for rambling. I'd be all over this if I hadn't expended my firearm budget on the 19-3.
Good luck with your sale @mrbigglsworth !
Thanks, Taters! This gun is sweet, if my priorities were in line with this gun I'd love to keep it but alas, that is not where I find myself. I hope you love your 19-3!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.