JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
I have a Smith and Wesson Nickel Plated Model 29 in 44 Magnum for sale. I received this from my father in law who shot a total of 12 rounds through it in the time he owned it. He was not a revolver guy, but bought it to help out one of his employees who needed money. He gave it to me, and I have not shot it and am not a revolver guy so just don't have interest in keeping it in the safe taking up space. It comes with the 8 rounds of 210 GR Silvertip Hollow Point ammo that were not shot.
It needs a good cleaning, but I don't have the correct cleaning supplies for a 44 Mag and it is not worth it to me to buy them to clean it once and then never use them again.
It is drilled and tapped for a scope if you wanted to mount one to it, and has an orange high visibility front sight. It would make a fun hunting handgun, I just have too many other firearms already that I don't shoot so can't justify another.
I am really not looking for anything at the moment, but would consider trade offers.

20190904_135943_resized.jpg 20190904_140002_resized.jpg 20190904_140045_resized.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Can you please post some pics of the way it was drilled and tapped for a scope mount?
I looked a little closer at it and I described it incorrectly originally. The rear sight has screws that go through into the top of the frame. They must hold the rear sight on, and are not mounting a scope base like I am used to seeing on rifles (sorry, as I said I am not a revolver guy). Hopefully that makes sense.
Thanks

Damn I wish you weren't in OR with all these new B.S. laws that got passed here... that's a niece piece right there. I love my current model 29... GLWS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.