JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD***

As stock it has the Troy flip ups and the front rail system on it. Here's the link to the stock ad: <broken link removed>

ill include all the original parts for it. I guess i can take off parts if there is no interest in them. This rifle has had less than 300 rounds through it. $1375(complete) obo

DSC00486.jpg

how much if you took off

-Bushnell Trophy dot sight.
-Aimpoint 3x magnifier (replica), on lock arm style pivot mount
-Insight M6x light laser with pressure switch
-no name riser (got it at the last gun show)

??????????

So then I'm assuming since the M6X goes for a little over $200 you'd do a little under $100 for the red dot and magnifier? :D

Let me know how much you want for the combo...

honestly i paid 130 for the m6 as it was bought used. it works fine but it is worn for sure. the dot site was 100. and the magnifier was 200 as it came with a knock off aimpoint dot site also.

if i cant sell the rifle complete as it sits ill sell the m6,magnifier,bushnell and the fake aimpoint for 375. id much rather get rid of it all at one time.

looked at gunsamerica.com. theres a kid (judging from the pics) selling the same rifle. its equipped with a dot sight made for a PAINTBALL GUN!!!, a cheap ebay vertical grip, a spare metal mag and has had 1000 rounds through it. he wants $1300 for it. so i think with all the real optics (items made for real guns for real recoil) and 2-300 rounds through it is a better/fair deal really.

still for sale. im going to post it on gunsamerica or a site like it here soon.

its up on that site also. 44 views so far. i was hoping to sell it local though.

actually that raises a question. how am i going to send this out if it goes to another state? paperwork? nm ill make a new thread.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.