JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought this for deep back country Alaska backpacking. I carried it daily for a total of 2 trips, totaling about 21 back country days. Was drawn on grizzlies 3x, 1x at 20 yards, but never fired. I have about 100 rounds through it (or less) of .44 special and magnum from the range. It rings 8" steel at 50 yards every shot in double action, and I'm not that great of a shot. Has some wear marks from being holstered, but otherwise has been a safe queen. Comes with all the listed ammo, Galco holster, a few speed clips, and a bunch of .44 brass that my father gave me with hopes that I would take up reloading. This is the 4.25" version and I think weights around 40oz. Transfers at Attero at either 8am or 12pm sharp, or an inner Portland transfer on Saturdays/Sun. Thanks for looking.

Ammo: Roughly 40 rounds .44 HSM Bear Stopper, 70 PCM .44 , and a dozen or so .44 special.

IMG_6243.jpg IMG_6242.jpg IMG_6241.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top