JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
got a snw model 622 22lr pistol. more interested in selling than trading. really nice and accurate plinker. NEVER has jammed or miss fired that i can remember out of at least a 1000 plus rounds, no matter how dirty i had or hadn't let it get. take down is a breeze, i can either show you or you can look up a you tube video. very common piece and is really easy to research/find parts and accessories for on the internet. i purchased this pistol for 320$ plus bg check. asking for 280$ and not a penny cheaper. open to trades.comes with one 11 round mag. the pistol is perfect like new condition other than a small scratch on the wooden pistol grip, the scratch is about a centimeter long. any other questions feel free to pm. would possibly go down ten or twenty bucks if the buyer drives to me. south east Portland area. lighter in the pic for size comparison. thanks...