JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for trade is my S&W model 60 3" .357. It is a wonderful little revolver that packs an enormous punch! I bought it new about 6 years ago and learned how to shoot with it. It is a great pistol to pack in the woods, target shoot or conceal carry. Don't know a round count, probably around 1000ish. I bought it originally as my everyday carry piece but eventually started carrying auto loaders instead. Still don't go into the woods without this beauty.

It comes with the factory wooden grips and the ones you see on it, also with a high noon split decision tuckable holster that is not pictured.

Not looking to sell but want to trade for a 4" .357 of sorts. I might consider trade as well for a 5", but no 6" guns. I am partial to S&W but would consider other trades as well if the trade was right. I would be very interested the 5" version of the model 60!

Only other possible trade would be for a G20sf or gen 4 with extras.

Thanks for looking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.