JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$599
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
This is a survivor. New in box and has never been fired, comes with all original documentation from the day of purchase in 1977. This pistol has only been handle around 5 times in the last 40 years. It is a double stack 9mm, double action/single action handgun. It comes with 2 mags. This was one of the first double stack 9mm handguns that saw service with various militaries and police agencies. You won't find a nicer condition model 59 for sale!

Buyer would pay FFL fees.

IMG_0486.jpeg

IMG_0490.jpeg IMG_0491.jpeg IMG_0489.jpeg IMG_0484.jpeg IMG_0483.jpeg IMG_0485.jpeg IMG_0487.jpeg IMG_0488.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Wow, it's a beautiful gun. Just a little bit surprised that it isn't worth more money or it's one hell of a good price for a gun. Personally I think it's underpriced, which makes it a great buy. Curious if anyone knows how much these guns sold for in 1977.

Wow, it's a beautiful gun. Just a little bit surprised that it isn't worth more money or it's one hell of a good price for a gun. Personally I think it's underpriced, which makes it a great buy. Curious if anyone knows how much these guns sold for in 1977.
Bought one NIB in 79sh. Department store was getting out of guns. Out the door it was close to $400, which was of course a lot more money then:D
This is DAMN tempting as its been a hell of a long time since I saw one NIB like this. GREAT pistol!

That's just what I had seen similar condition 59's selling for online. I'm guessing they might have sold for $250 back in the day.

Safe to say that the mags are 15rd
And mags are still available for these pistols.
I have a 5906 and it's a heavy pistol.

Police trade-in bargains show up from time to time.

This is a survivor. New in box and has never been fired, comes with all original documentation from the day of purchase in 1977. This pistol has only been handle around 5 times in the last 40 years. It is a double stack 9mm, double action/single action handgun. It comes with 2 mags. This was one of the first double stack 9mm handguns that saw service with various militaries and police agencies. You won't find a nicer condition model 59 for sale!

Buyer would pay FFL fees.

View attachment 783260

View attachment 783254 View attachment 783255 View attachment 783256 View attachment 783257 View attachment 783258 View attachment 783259 View attachment 783261 View attachment 783262
That's a beauty !!!
What's you payment preference ?
I'd buy it. Just need to find 10 round magazines for it.
Is it still available ?
I live in Rhode Island...I've been looking for this exact model !

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top