JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a Model 57 no dash (blue) with 4 inch barrel. Never fired .41 cal. $850.00. Please leave E mail at: [email protected] for interest or questions. Smith and Wesson 57 no dash.JPG
SOLD 10/28/16

Last Edited:
This is a Model 57 (blue) with 4 inch barrel. Never fired .41 cal. $900.00. Please leave E mail at: [email protected] for interest or questions.View attachment 302429
This would certainly do the trick! Rather than a .41 caliber, the new 28-2 is a 38/357 caliber. I don't want to change your mind though. The model 28-2 is $700 vs. $900 on the model 57. Can ship to FFL if needed. Both revolvers are a good choice and new. Will give you some boxes of .41 cal ammo if your interested.

Don't get your hopes up he's posting this in a lot of adds.
Looks bogus!!

Stacy

I wish I had the extra cash ( buying house ) I have a model 58 mint w/original box 1965' I would love to add any of the items you have been liquidating!!!
Good luck
Have posted on Northwest Firearms only. Have sold two already if you look at adds. This is a collection from my many years of collecting. Not a scam!!!

This would certainly do the trick! Rather than a .41 caliber, the new 28-2 is a 38/357 caliber. I don't want to change your mind though. The model 28-2 is $700 vs. $900 on the model 57. Can ship to FFL if needed. Both revolvers are a good choice and new. Will give you some boxes of .41 cal ammo if your interested.
I have sold the model 28 this AM. If still interested in the 57, it is still available. Thanks for your interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.